Get more info...

Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Special Announcement

Hi,to all the members,due to the final exam that is going on,i decide to let all of us have the break,
where its all depend on yourself whether to come for training or not.I myself will have busy week ahead
and i also have to focus in my training,because i and wong will have our Bidor Run at 27 April and after that day 
i will still have my last paper at 28th!So if anyone that want to join with me may contact me or just go train 
with me at KTGB hill road there,K11 small hill or KTHO Tennis court.I hope you guys/gals will get good results in your exam.
One more thing,i hope that during the holidays,all of you may not stop your training,because we will
have our Adidas king of the Road at 3th August and may join the S'pore Safra run at around mid of August.
I myself may join the Melaka run and Siemen Run.Anyone that interest may contact me.
Here is some advice from me for all of you during your holidays.Try to train at least 4 times a week.
where we will distribute it to Easy,Moderate and hard run.Let say you choose monday,Wednesday.Friday,
and for weekend choose either one.

So you choose to go for the Taman near you housing area around 3-5km moderate run(average speed,not so tired yet not so easy),then choose another day go to the Padang area,where
you have to run speed training(this may include 4 X 300m,or 4 X 400m,between you can take a rest time 
around 2-4 mins depend on your recovery level).Then choose a day go to the hill side area,(let say if your housing area 
has no hill,then just choose some where else that have a little bit steep then run up there and jog back and run
up again,by doing this arouond 4times may help you a lot too)
One more way is choose one day go for a little bit long run which will be around 6-10KM depend on your body condition.This training may go for LSD Style or average speed.Take down
your time.
I hope that with all these small tips you all will do it during your holidays.Hopefully all of you still in
fit condition when coming back after from the semester break.Bear in mind you all still have mission
for the coming College Sports Meet(Sukam).Thanks 

No comments: