Get more info...

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holidays activities

Now is in the mid of exam period ,in around 2 weeks times we will have our year end holidays.I will back to my hometown Penang.At there i will take part in various year end running events.I have decided to join Ipoh KRI at 30 Nov ,followed by round island relay with my penang friends team consist of 12 members.Then its Starwalk in 14th Nov.All these 3 events will be my main target to gauge my performance.Apart from this Lee will follow me to Penang,where he will has his work there and run at there too.So i am looking forward the all these events.What about you all?Hopefully you all just dont stop during this period,train hard and smart to get good results.Then you all will really satisfied with the results that achieved in the future.

No comments: