Get more info...

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Motivation and demotivated

Erm....... its all about my personal thinking.Since i joined this group i think i more to motivate other rather than being motivated.A those guy from zero or without basic to start in this running world,i hope by giving more the tips i gained before to them as to let them prepare for the real challenge out there.

The proof already shown that those guy capable of facing all these and give their best out there and i really happy about it.Anyway learning is a lifelong process you cant just stop there when u reaching certain stage.What i mention this already been happened to me few times and the most recently is MUDS 2009.When you reach that certain stage then suddenly drop from it,its been real difficult when you wanna 'crawl back' to before.You really need alot of determination and this what i so call my process of 'demotivated'.At this stage i felt myself kinda lonely by fighting it alone......

To continue this fighting,the very first thing that you need to keep in mind is'NEVER GIVE UP'!Only then you can carry on your other step.I strongly believe that what you sacrifice before this you will get it back 1 day.Theres no short cut for you to be the best out there,may be once in a while you can be lucky.Anyway my thought about the preparation of 2009 MUDS of our team already thinking of a word of ' Failure'in my heart....zzzz....

I cant say that its total failure but can be partially.What i need the most is team work either before the race/training,during the race and after the arce/gathering.But i rated the training as something i wouldnt like to see.Cooperation is really important only then we can achieve something amazing.

Our training is long term as our race event that come in anytime is also a 'no problem' for us only then we can stay in top shape all the time.My condition by now still quite low plus with the demotivated mindset such kind of condition when going to race just wont be a fruitful or getting good results,hence you are wasting your time and money on it.Whenever you going to join a race,you really need to calculate whats your own plan and target.Going in a race blindly wont help u anyway!

As an athlete you need to set a realistic target as to achieve it,somehow if you fail to do so,doesnt mean you fail in your lifetime!Come back again!No 1 lost all the time and no 1 win all the time.I seem more to motivate other rather thn myself now....zzzzz....I myself really have to find a good solution to improve my performance that so long till now still within the reach out there.Looking at the other guy that last time i won over them and now being surpassed by them making me felt that i really have to do something.And whats that something???The answer still rolling in my head....

Whether you understand my post or not is not important,the most important is you wake up and be brave enough to face the real challenge out there!Come on Kakithoner you all mesti BOLEH punya!


P/s: and you wanna find out more about it?join with our training everyday 5.30pm near KTHO L27.No matter you are beginer or advance runner....welcome all!

No comments: