Get more info...

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Klang Centro Run 2010


Well,this run been registered by us during our Ekiden relay.So 4 of us joined the race in Klang centro here for the first time.Traveling all the way from my penang to Klang sentral right after my Li trip is quite nice.I meet with Chan in there then use the taxi to the Histanah Hotel right beside the Klang Cnetro.

I have to say that this is the closest place that we stay for any of the other races by only a few walking step to the starting point!Then at night we explore to the local foodstall there.The race morning we meet with Uncle Moey family.Then start of the race,i only can say Casey was far too good to me.With 3 kakithoner finished in top3 i cant ask for more about it.Congratz to all!Anice trip that we come in and thanks Uncle Moey family as well.

No comments: